We keep on seeing donut wall on different occasions like birthday parties, baby/bridal showers, and even weddings!
Elegant Creators thought we’d share it with you how you can make your own eye-catching donut wall for your next event.
Why Donut Wall?
- It’s easy to make (yes, trust us)
- It’s the perfect backdrop for your dessert station
- It will wow your guests from your flower girls to your primary sponsors
Follow these 4 easy and simple steps to make your own donut wall:
What you need:
- 25” x 37” pegboard for two-dozen donuts or 48” x 42” pegboard for six-dozen donuts
- ¼” x 36” wood dowels for 25” x 37” pegboard or 3/16” x 48” for 48” x 42” pegboard
- Pliers or handsaw
- Measuring tape
- Hot glue or wood glue
- 24 or 72 donuts (depending on your preferred size of the donut wall)
- Decorating materials (optional)
- Cut dowels into 1 ½” or 2” segments using a pliers or handsaw
|2. Secure dowels into the pegboard with hot glue or wood glue|
3. Start decorating your donut wall (optional)
You may add balloons, garland, chalkboard, ornaments, paper doilies, etc.
Decoration is optional because the donut wall is very pretty as it is.
Tip: decorate your board before you put your donuts on the wall so you can easily adjust and move the board if needed.
|4. Hang donuts on the pegboard|
Viola! And you’re done in 4 easy steps!