Add a touch of elegance for a wedding event, with a Crystal Garland Chandelier Wedding Centerpiece. Increase the visual interest by decorating the bling-bling centerpiece to fit the special occasion all by yourself.
This wedding Centerpiece is so beautiful and will make your wedding more elegant and memorable.
Watch the full video tutorial.
I hope you enjoy making this Beautiful DIY Dollar Tree.
Here are the Things you will need:
- Start with adding the Candle Holder to the Center of the Cutting Board
Then add the second candleholder upside-down on top
- Use a level to make sure the base is straight.
- Glue the 24 Crystal Garland towards the tip of the cutting board, leave some spaces in between. Let the crystal dry for an hour.
- Assemble all the crystal garland underneath the candlestick using invisible
Nylon Thread and loop it through all the little holes of the bead.
- Take the two of the invisble fishing line and pull it.
Tie it around the candlestick very tightly
- Make sure at the end of the Garland you have your ring hanging at the bottom
Use the rest of your crytal garlands to hang it from the ring.
- For this arrangment you’ll need 90 flowers of your choice
- Put it together with Crystal Garland Chandelier
And Well Done!
LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED…
Before You Buy them Click Here Sign up For A FREE Ebates Account To Get Cash Back On All Your Purchase, login into your account before you make your purchases…
Click On each Item To Get IT at Direct site …
DOLLAR TREE ITEMS
Create your own beautiful, affordable and simple tall DIY wedding centerpiece.
Make sure to Click the Link above for the best results.