Beautiful floral arrangements are always a major focal point during any wedding reception. If you want to ensure that your centerpieces make a lasting impression on your guests, it’s best to go tall. Wedding centerpieces can be an afterthought when planning a wedding, but it’s a perfect opportunity to show off your style and impress your guests. There are many options to choose from for a wedding centerpiece—you can dazzle with a towering floral display or keep it simple with a rustic arrangement of foliage.
But today Elegant Creators i’m gonna show you how to make your own Tall Romantic Garden Wedding Centerpiece.
Watch the Full Video…
Here are the Things you will need:
- Wooden Unfinished Square Dowel Rods ⅜ x 36
- Rectangle Wooden Plaque
- Hydrangea Roses Peonies Orchid Wisteria
- Glass Teardrop Glob & Invivible Nylon Thread
- Place your wooden dowels on the center of your wooden plaque,
the sticks they’re going to be about 2.5 inches apart. Repeat the same process for the second wooden plaque.
- Put the floral foams together by using the small wooden dowels and a tape.
- Arrange the Flowers through the Floral Foam.
- When the wooden dowels and plaque are dry, you’re gonna have them facing each other and then all you’re gonna do is take three of those square wooden dowel the 3 ft. one, you’re just going to glue it on top of each one of the dowels.
- Cut the wooden dowels 5/2 inches and glue it to the bridge that you made so you can have it as a support under your bridge.
- Spray-paint the Bridge of any color that you want.
- Use the vines to wrap around the bridge.
- Hang the hanging globes into the bridge using the invisible nylon thread.
LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED…
Before You Buy them Click Here Sign up For A FREE Ebates Account To Get Cash Back On All Your Purchase, login into your ebates account before you make your purchases, chose the brand you want to market with and it’s a go…
Click On each Item To Get IT at Direct site …
Peony Silk Flowers (Amazon)
Dollar Tree items
Create your own beautiful, affordable and simple tall DIY wedding centerpiece.
Be sure to leave your comments below of what you think of it…