If you are looking for an inexpensive but definitely cute decoration for your next party, Elegant Creators has an awesome suggestion for you!
Why don’t you try making your own strawberry balloon garland?
This décor will surely help make the room look festive, colorful, and will set the mood for a fun party like birthdays and showers.
Follow these simple step-by-step procedures to start crafting your strawberry balloon garland.
What you need:
- Small (red and pink) heart balloons, round shape is also fine
- Balloon hand pump
- Double-adhesive tape
- Curling ribbon
- Green paper
- Glue dots
- Leaf stencil
- Pump the balloons and tie off
- Trim the knot
- Randomly stick glue dots on all sides of the balloons
- Download a printable leaf stencil and print
- Trace the leaf using the stencil on the green paper and cut it out
- Make a hole in the center of the leaf to be able to insert the curling ribbon
- Cut the curling ribbon and make a loop
- Glue the ribbon onto the leaf
- Put adhesive tape to the leaf
- Stick the leaf on top of the balloon
- Repeat steps 1 to 10 to make the rest of the strawberry balloons
- Once completed, insert the string or twine through the loop until you achieve your desired length of the garland
Tip: if glue dots are not available, you may use a black marker as alternative.
Will you try it?
Let me know in the comment…
also leave me your thoughts in the comment section below