Having DIY wedding centerpieces will not only make your day so special, but also save a lot of budget, which is a perfect way to show off your personal style and guests will appreciate the work that you’ve put into them.
Create the wedding of your dreams with these DIY centerpiece for reception table.
Today I will be showing you how to create this beautiful
DIY Spring Greenery Wedding Centerpiece you do not want to miss out it’s super easy to create and it is super affordable.
Watch the full Tutorial:
Here are the Things you will need:
- 2 Pilsner Vases
- 2 Cutting Board & 1 Small Candle Holder
- 3 Cylinder Vases & FIshbowl
- Any Greenery & Flower of your choice
- Floral Foams
- I’m going to start with assembling the base of my centerpiece.
- Using the Cylinder Vase make two holes through the Floral Foam so that you can able to place your cylinder vase inside the floral foam.
- Make one hole through the second floral foam.
- Glue the floral foam into the glass cutting board.
- Arrange the flowers into the floral foam.
- This process you can choose to do it before or after you do your flower arrangements. Put your Vases through the holes that you created in the floral foam, no need to glue it, no need to hot glue it down, it is pretty sturdy and pretty stable.
- Glue another floral foams at the bottom of the centerpiece, and arrange again the flowers into to the floral foams.
- For a more firm hold on top of your centerpiece you could choose to hot glue or glue your flowers arrangement to the top of your vase.
And Well Done!
LIST OF ITEMS NEEDED…
Before You Buy them Click Here Sign up For A FREE Ebates Account To Get Cash Back On All Your Purchase, login into your account before you make your purchases…
Click On each Item To Get IT at Direct site …
Glass Cutting Board (Dollar Tree )
Create your own beautiful, affordable and simple tall DIY wedding centerpiece.
Make sure to Click the Link above for the best results.